Thursday, August 28, 2014

Thursday August 28, 2014

It has been a while since an update.  Not much going on.  That is until next week.  Tomorrow is a CT scan.  Roger has lymph nodes that started showing swelling in April and the scan from June indicated more swelling.  The option of checking out options or waiting on another scan 6 weeks later was there and Roger chose to wait the 6 weeks and now we are there.  The April scan showed close to 20% increase which indicates the presence of the cancer increasing.  The scan is tomorrow and the doctor visit is next week.  Options to be discussed then.