Thursday, August 28, 2014
It has been a while since an update. Not much going on. That is until next week. Tomorrow is a CT scan. Roger has lymph nodes that started showing swelling in April and the scan from June indicated more swelling. The option of checking out options or waiting on another scan 6 weeks later was there and Roger chose to wait the 6 weeks and now we are there. The April scan showed close to 20% increase which indicates the presence of the cancer increasing. The scan is tomorrow and the doctor visit is next week. Options to be discussed then.